can't log in

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by kaneko21v, Mar 2, 2017.

hi, i just started playing yesterday and the game worked fine, but today it won't log me into the server even after verifying my email and changing my password. is there any way to fix this? please help
    same with me tried changing the password and nothing its been like this for a long time i mean i haven't touched the game for a couple of months i come back and well...........i can't log in at all it just persists with the unable to issue log in request or nothing...just red bars...even though the password is correct :L
  3. BunnyHunny Centurion

That is pretty normal.
    Probably, there is an other problem for you, but usually, when this error occurs, you can still log in.
    Just wait until the red text disappears and try to log in again.
    Sometimes restarting the game seems to be required.
    Yea even when i do all that it doesn't work it just wont accept it no matter how many attempts or diffrent things i try. And the website doesn't seem to have any submit a ticket areas so im at a loss right now.
    uh no i tried for about 2 months and NOTHING
    you think by now the would have FIXED THE DAMN THING!!!!!
    but no
    i just keep spaming login bottun for like 2 mins and then i all of the sudden is loged in
    #FF ftw
    i spammed it bout 20 mins straight AND NOTHING HAPPENED
  9. pcaz_pdc Founder

11. MajHavok I Am The One Who Knocks

Hate to break it to you, but there are no devs working on or with this game anymore. Bugs will not be fixed (Log in or gameplay wise)...You can post a million times and it will not change this fact.
    • Like x 1
  12. pcaz_pdc Founder

try clicking the link, it might have relevant info...