Can't login :(

Discussion in 'Account Support' started by Deo Fayte, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I can't log into the game. Does that count? :(

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

~ Roughnecks ~
    • Like x 5
  2. Good that we use the new forum section, at least ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. ~sweetcheeks~ Apothecary

I'm having the same problem the launcher says that the servers are online, but when I click launch and try to sign in I get an error.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Only the devs can get on right now, they're testing the new content. The server will be open again some time between now and Wednesday.
  5. Dr. Bacterial Calamity

it says to me that "server running in maitence mode" or something like that
  6. Dr. Bacterial Calamity

you couldn't know exactly, that it will be till Wednesday
  7. I thought the "couldn't resist" part made it clear that I was being sarcastic, and so's beachb for that matter lol

~ Roughnecks ~
    • Like x 1
  8. SixShot Apex Predator

-1 point for roughnecks advertisement.
    • Like x 1
  9. I sign everything with ~ Roughnecks ~ except for our army thread and my feedback threads, been doing it for months :p

~ Roughnecks ~
  10. SixShot Apex Predator

-2 Points Roughnecks advertisement, for making fun of the situation and not realizing it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Hotel6 Mentor

-1 point for Roughnecks advertisement
    -1 point for bad joke
    ;)
  12. -1 for unoriginal joke :p

~ Roughnecks ~
  13. Miel The .GIF Giver [Ranger]

Alrighty -- let's try to keep it on topic in here, guys! :p

Just in case anyone is receiving an error trying to log into the Firefall client, it's as Aceofgods suggested above:
    (No comment on the second half of his statement, as I don't even know the answer to that! :))

If you find that you still can't log in after the patch goes live, please open or contribute to an already opened thread on that topic in our Tech Support forums letting us know. This will help us track the issue if it's affecting a large amount of players -- and if not, it'll allow us to help you individually. Please make sure to include the following information:
    Error Message
    When you began receiving the error message
    Attach your "Last_Run" file [Instructions - Section 2, Last_Run log]

Also, follow or bookmark our Support Twitter, as that's where we'll be keeping you posted if there is a widespread issue -- I know that things can move fast in a forum and posts can quickly be buried, so you might find it easier to get info here! :D

Since this is a public forum that anyone can view -- if you find yourself unable to log into your forum account, please do the following:
    1. On the login screen, there is a link to reset your password. Make sure to give that a shot because it'll help you in two ways:
    a. It will send an email to the registered email you have with us (in case you couldn't remember which one it was -- I hope you still have access to it!).
    b. It will allow you to reset your password by clicking on a link in case you've forgotten it.
    2. Feel free to post in here, regardless! You'll find that you don't necessarily need to be logged in to post in this specific forum, so that still allows us to help you out. You'll just need to include a name and win a Captcha challenge, then you'll write up your post. Try to include as much information as possible -- but be aware that this is a public forum so you'll want to refrain from posting identifiable or private information.
    3. Send us a fancy shmancy email:
    support_us@red5studios.com
    This will allow us to work with you in a more secure setting where you can let us know what your email address is and provide us with other information you may not be comfortable sharing here. Anyone can send us an email, so this is a great alternative for those that are having trouble logging into their forum account (after considering the steps above, of course).

And lastly, be resourceful! Use that big, beautiful brain of yours to deduce whether or not it's a wider issue at-hand that we're already aware of -- this typically means further reports of that kind should be consolidated into the thread regarding this issue that has the most pages already. Feel free to add, but practice restraint to prevent the forums from getting bloated over a singular issue.
    • Like x 9
    • Like x 2