Firefalls anon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PitBlaster, Jun 28, 2013.

Hi my name is PitBlaster, and im addicted to Firefall.
    • Like x 2
  2. PrinceDamien Unbroken

Hi PitBlaster
  3. Popped Fuse Field Marshal

Hello I am popped fuse and F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 ... damn it.
  4. Shadowyc Beta Vanguard

Hello. I'm Greg. The Sasquatch. I eat babies. I have an addiction t-oh. Wrong group.
  5. Popped Fuse Field Marshal

Again Greg? This is the third time.
  6. DarkCisum Commander

Easy PoppedFuse, we don't want to exclude anyone. Everyone should be able to tell their stories whenever they are ready.
  7. Cold-Snap Commander

• Like x 1
  8. Shadowyc Beta Vanguard

• Like x 1
  9. DarkByke Maverick

• Like x 1
  10. anubis4567 Founder

I don't know what it is. Its just...just the, the feeling you get when you take on a bunch of chosen you know?

• Like x 1
    Hello. My name is Special_K™

Like you, I have my good days, and my bad days.

A good day, is, when I logon in the morning, and I see, you know, I don't want to say it, so I'll say, "those words" in zone chat. I calldown my Cobra and my heart skips as I drive my way to Esquilito Beach. I can see the tiki-dancers on the roof, and the Mammoths all gleaming and bright. You magnificent glorious bastards.

But the bad days. Oh man, the bad days. I open the map and I see it up there, taunting me like a giant lighthouse in the melding. Only, it's not stearing me away from the rocks. Oh no. It's beckoning me towards it. A crash course to ecstatic oblivion.

Some days I can stay occupied just long enough to resist.

I dare not thump. If I thump I will see the other ones. You know, the smaller ones, that look just like him.

So I go on ARES missions. I use the markers Aero shows me and I try to keep the map closed, but even then, I know why I keep it closed. In the back of my mind, I know. It's still there. That bright gleaming beacon in the North, that hypnotises me, that seduces me. Come to me. Be with me.

I find myself checking my inventory to see if I have the M.A.N. and a few repulsor cores. I start to wonder. Is it possible? Could I do it alone? But then the alarm beeps on my battleframe sound out. I don't even remember going into the purple veil most times. It's like waking up from a day-dream. A beautiful, deadly day-dream. I know you are not good for me, but I can't help myself. Do I go on, towards the dark whispers? Or do I come back towards the warming sunlight?

I wish I could say I choose the light every time, but that would be a lie, and I wouldn't need to be here, right?
    • Like x 1