Hello whys game dying

Discussion in 'PvE Discussion' started by Japni, Feb 19, 2017.

Why is game dying
    The game is dyng because instead of adding content, the developers/management team decided the game needed yet another overhaul that changed the majority of systems once again. Then, when the said overhaul didn't improve the game's player count, someone decided enough was enough and laid off pretty much the entire studio. There has been no actual work performed on this game for almost 1 full year, no actual devs have been employed by R5 since July. There will be no fixes, there will be no updates, just like there has been no communication.
    • Like x 2
  3. DarkByke Founder

4. Ekstasie Unbroken

5. MajHavok I Am The One Who Knocks

stuff and things.
  7. Speku Racer

things and stuff.
  8. Unisalmon Pyromaniac

Cause it is old, it went in a different direction than it originally intended.
  9. Rammy Unbroken

Blah Blah Blah
  10. BunnyHunny Centurion

You mean...
    down instead of up?
    • Like x 1
    If this game wants to have any chance at all of remaining alive, it needs to be rolled back to v1.3. Yes, I'm being serious. Roll EVERYTHING back completely to v1.3 and players will start to come back.

Then :red5: can start to work on adding new content without removing the things that actually made the game fun.
    • Like x 2
  12. BunnyHunny Centurion

No.
    Everyone who is still there will leave. And barely anyone would come back.

It has been a year, since 1.3 is gone. Probably, you did not play very much since then, but others did.
    Probably you do not like any of the changes that came with 1.6 and 1.7, but others do.
    Quite a few people invested more ingame currency in Tinkering than 99% of all players will ever have.
    Some people i heard of, invested thousands of dollars in the game.

There is no way to reset to 1.3 properly, without deleting lots of time and money from many people.

You, like most other people who thought they were giving "advice" are telling what you personally want, instead of what would actually be good.

If the game wants any chance of remaining alive (short term):
    -fix problems with download, installation and account creation and verification
    -fix vital story missions
    -fix bugged content
    -put battle frame unlocks back in the redbean store (was on their to do list anyway)

People would not lose their stuff, new players (there actually are quite a few who start this game) could actually play and proceed past lvl 20. People would have at least something to do at max lvl and (especially new) players would have a good reason to spend money on the game.
    "veteran" players, who hate any kind of change, will still hate it (cupcake them, no game needs people like them).

longer term:
    -purge the forums (delete spam and cancer, probably ban some people)
    -add content
    -add abilities
    -bring back Amazon
    -rebalance all battleframes and the content (not everybody should be able to beat all content)
    -add harder versions of already existing instances (some instances should be nearly impossible, but rewarding)
    -make good gear much more rare and harder to get (people should not run around with top gear, a week after reaching max lvl)
    -add crafting back to the game (hopefully making most of the stuff that people have lying around on their bank chars obsolete --> fixing the market)

It won't happen anyway, but when you have to talk about it, at least do it properly.
  13. Swizza Holmgang Champion

Your completely right, but its impossible, and nevermind the reply you had before me from this guy thats clearly in denial.
    The current playerbase is like MAX. 30-50 players. And i would atleast know 50 players who would come back just to play the Broken peninsula zone. and then im not even talking about those that would come back for warfront. But sadly its just a dream, a dream ive heard from alot of players. and really if the remaining guys that play the cupcake that is 1.7 and dont want what was 1.3 (i'd prefer 1.2 but hey) they can leave, please do. Because what is left now are just some weird necrophiles and trolls. And some autistic people that just cant let go of this game. I know i still play it myself from time to time but i dont invest like some certain people do with alot of time and money just wasted away. They just live in denial and can't face it that the game is just dead. But hey, necrophiles need a place as well i guess. And saying that certain people need to get banned, yh for doxing, OK but for sharing opinions, nope. Also at 1.3 there were still people doing stuff on the game, now there is no one left. More and more things are getting bugged and Nothing is getting fixed. If people really like what is 1.7 they need to get there heads checked out, because something is clearly wrong.
    • Like x 3
  14. EMEUTIER Founder

Damn, maybe you need to read you own advice, you are seriously deluding yourself if you honestly believe that, you also seem to be proving yourself quite the hypocrite.
    • Like x 4
  15. BunnyHunny Centurion

So where is the hypocrisy?
    If you see it, you should be able to point it out.
  16. BunnyHunny Centurion

And that's why it would make sense to reintroduce the content, rather than rolling back to 1.3 or earlier patches.

If you want to trade 50 people who would like to play broken peninsula for one week for all of the currently active players who would like to play the game in general and for months or years to come... well, bad choice.

Sounds like you think that bringing back 1.3 would automatically bring back the people who worked for R5 back then.

No matter what patch, if nobody is working on anything, stuff will get bugged.
    This issue has nothing to do with the current patch.

You, just like many of the others are not very consistent with any kind of logic.
  17. Swizza Holmgang Champion

You take everything completly litteral and are completely unable to read between the lines, so just stop while your ahead. I said my peace. deal with it.
    • Like x 1
  18. BunnyHunny Centurion

How about proper articulation?
    If you actually wrote down what you (later) claim you were intending to say, instead of writing down something completely different, there might be less confusion.

If what you say is not what you mean, it is not the reader's fault for not understanding what you want to say, but yours.

I also wonder: Why would you repeatedly say about others, that they are trying to twist their words in order to safe their ass, when this is what you are doing quite often yourself?
    When they do it, they must be twisting their words.
    When you do it, they are morons for not knowing what you "wanted" to say, even though you said something completely different.

How come that the others are at fault, when they "misunderstand" you,
    but it is their fault as well, when you misunderstand them?
  19. Swizza Holmgang Champion

Any other person would understand me, you just dont. you make no sense at all, as usual.
  20. Swizza Holmgang Champion

"If you want to trade 50 people who would like to play broken peninsula for one week for all of the currently active players who would like to play the game in general and for months or years to come... well, bad choice."

Pure assumptions. thought you were a guy of facts, nope your just a moron that likes to go against anything i say with any means neccesary.

"Sounds like you think that bringing back 1.3 would automatically bring back the people who worked for R5 back then.

No matter what patch, if nobody is working on anything, stuff will get bugged.
    This issue has nothing to do with the current patch."

Complete denial BS. Your just so blinded because you think HELLS is doing good with members and FOS as well.. THAT's 2 armies. And thats basically it now. and people just join those because they are the only ones still present in game, unlike 1.3 that contained over 10 active armies or more.
    Blindhunny should be your name, really.

Another sign that you are just blind and you cant read between the lines although it was said very properly and with articulation:
    Me stating that 1.3 is impossible to get back and its just a dream. but i didnt say that direct like this for example: You are completely right, but it's impossible to get 1.3 back.
    Clearly the moron that you are cannot grasp things that arent replied directly and with full packaging. You retard cant even follow the structures of a reply and answer that way.
    So here's the proof that you CANNOT read between the lines. Now Cupcake off F*ckbunny
    • Like x 1