is it over?

Discussion in 'New User Help & Introductions' started by sodaniat, Feb 19, 2017.

?

rip firefall?

yes 34 vote(s) 79.1%
no 9 vote(s) 20.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Swizza Holmgang Champion

yh duh, ty for information that i already knew. and sorry if i was to lazy to do that and just linked the line, jeez, pencil pushing retard
  2. BunnyHunny Centurion

Of course you knew.
  3. Su' Bacha Sanoya Titan Slayer

this game was like my life line. there was a time when i upset and was having so much trouble. firefall and the community here really helped me forget those. i will miss this game. played this game for about a lil less than 3 years. bye bye firefall....
  5. AzureIris Unbroken

ya, sucks that things ended like this. was a lot of fun while it lasted.
  6. BunnyHunny Centurion

Servers are still up and you can still play, y'know?
  7. Necromentia Descended Into Hell

I highly recommend Project Genom. Although the updates are currently a long wait I suggest you just keep a lookout for this game.

https://pgenom.com/home/
  8. Exaemo Founder

If this thread isn't proof that the company employees have been figuratively taken out the back and shot, I don't know what is.
    Can't see what would bring players back
    Late to the party, but the thing said I needed a visible post to get my founders credited over there, so here I am. Sorry for shilling the thread.
    • Like x 1
    tbh, i loved this game despite the bugs (like being in a party... being right next to each other and still not seeing them, lol) The gameplay itself was awesome, and I had so much fun with it. I hope they bring it back so I can kill more aranhas, culex and kestrels. I'm saddened that this might not happen...
    • Like x 1
    No one is indispensable

Would make many people very happy if this game returned with much more desire

Spending money here was worth it.

I just wanted to play :(