List of Items to Buy with Red Beans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solid_Snake3133, Oct 26, 2012.

>
    Cosmetics (helmets, glasses, etc.) are currently set to be account-bound. You buy it once, you get it forever on every Battleframe. Even if you put some other mask on, once you've bought previously are waiting there for you... patiently watching you not use them... awaiting their chance to appear.

Wait, that got creepy all of a sudden. Sorry.

-RK
    • Like x 9
    New You Station

Hair Color

Red Bean Items

nothing***

Freely Available Items

Black
    [IMG]

Brown
    [IMG]

Blonde
    [IMG]

Dark Blue
    [IMG]

Gray
    [IMG]

Green
    [IMG]

Ice Blue
    [IMG]

Purple
    [IMG]

Red
    [IMG]

Return to Table of Contents
    New You Station

Eye Ornament

Red Bean Items

Purple Sunglasses
    20 Red Beans

[IMG]

Eye Shield
    40 Red Beans

[IMG]

Monoclops
    40 Red Beans

[IMG]

Accord Monocle
    40 Red Beans

[IMG]

Zee Goggles
    80 Red Beans

[IMG]

The Bandit
    200 Red Beans

[IMG]

Astrek Headset
    40 Red Beans

[IMG]

Tech Glasses
    20 Red Beans

[IMG]

Aviator Goggles
    40 Red Beans

[IMG]

Omnidyne-M Visor
    80 Red Beans

[IMG]

Astrek Monocle
    20 Red Beans

[IMG]

New You Station

Head Ornament

Red Bean Items

Model 5 Helmet
    200 Red Beans
    [IMG]

Astrek Full Mask
    80 Red Beans
    [IMG]

Straw Hat
    40 Red Beans
    [IMG]

Event or Time Limited Exclusives

Red Bean Items

Goalie [Halloween Exclusive]
    30 Red Beans
    [IMG]

Scarecrow [Halloween Exclusive]
    75 Red Beans
    [IMG]

Skull [Halloween Exclusive]
    200 Red Beans
    [IMG]

Kitty Ears [Halloween Exclusive]
    15 Red Beans
    [IMG]

Witch Hat [Halloween Exclusive]
    50 Red Beans
    [IMG]

The Samhain [Halloween Exclusive]
    100 Red Beans
    [IMG]

Founder Exclusives

Ensign Tiki Mask
    [IMG]

Lieutenant Tiki Mask
    [IMG]

Commander Tiki Mask
    [IMG]

New You Station

Skin

Red Bean Items

nothing**

Freely Available Items

Complexity 1
    [IMG]

Complexity 2
    [IMG]

Complexity 3
    [IMG]

Complexity 4
    [IMG]

Complexity 5
    [IMG]

Complexity 6
    [IMG]

8. NeoXonE Founder

• Like x 3
    >
    • Like x 3
    >
    Currently under discussion (design & financial as well as technical). If - IF - we go this route, we may do something like a pair of Rudi glasses cost $10 for a lifetime account-wide unlock, or 50 cents for the same glasses to be on a single Battleframe or visual loadout-type deal. If you want the 50 cent Rudi glasses on another 'frame, pony up another 50 cents.

Again, under discussion but I hope we can do something like this.

-RK
    • Like x 6
  11. Juno Commander

I'm okay either way. If you don't go that route in terms of making a per-battleframe price and they're only global unlocks, I still would like to be able to mix and match all the cosmetics I currently have just because I have 4-5 headgears and some are perfect for one frame but I'm not feeling it for others.
  12. Fusnax Titan Slayer

[IMG]

Sorry about that pop up message
    • Like x 1
    This is a great idea.

I would like to be able to customizing each frame/tier. Some items will look really good on certain frames and not so much on others.
    >
    Haha - Cornboy and I were having some fun with this setup the day before. Sometimes we all need to feel pretty. :)

-RK
    • Like x 1
  15. geekken Rookie

I'm less inclined so. I much prefer a reasonable cost item that can be equipped on any frame. The devil is all in the pricing details. Honestly I'm leery of a per/frame item unless a very reasonable price option is available for the completely unlocked item. The yardstick should be items that are account based (any frame) than the frame-by-frame item.
    • Like x 2
    just don't lock it to only one frame forever. I don't want to decorate my T2, finally shift to T3, and realize all my favorite stuff has permanently stuck itself to a frame I may never use again and might even delete due to few garage slots over time. Allow me to unequip it and move it somewhere else if it's a one-at-a-time deal. Nothing infuriated me more about GW2 than those stupid gear alteration doohickeys specifically not working on Lvl 80 gear.
    Serious.
    This seems like a really good idea. The player has one look which is default across all battleframes and they can then customize the look of a BF for some money. This gives the player an incentive to buy more garage slots, more items, more BF look-customizers. MOAR! :)

Of course, what is great about Firefall is that nobody is forced to buy anything, so it's morally OK to make these cross-incentives amongst the items you sell. If people feel they add value to their experience, they can buy them. It's a very good and decent way to make money.
    I remember Phobos promising when the cash shop and New U went live I would get to be a pretty princess. So far I've been let down :(

~ Roughnecks ~
    • Like x 1
  19. raqyee Lieutenant

I have never been so happy to see some one trying to take money from me. I love you R5.
  20. bleIII Beta Vanguard

actually, there were no price tags on any of the halloween items in that pic, so they're probably free. might disappear once halloween ends though.