Shacknews needs Firefall comments - Help Promote Firefall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grummz, Sep 11, 2011.

Alright i posted a comment under the account Seanybob0 come on guys we have to beat 80 comments!
  2. Atavax Founder

you have to drive and pick it up from Red5's studio
    Great job so far! We just made the "Hot News" section of the front page! Keep..on..going!
    BTW, you can reply to each other's comments. You don't have to stop at just one comment. ;)
  5. Atavax Founder

way ahead of ya
  6. TheJayde Commander

Aw geez, he wants us to like... work at it and stuff.
    woot firefall made it on the most "Hot News" section :D 47 posts and counting

Edit: ah Grummz you beat me to it by 2 minutes
    I have contributed to this cause.

username on shack is the same as on here.
    Alright, I'm scared. Is only one person going to get a poster for making the most comments? Because I kind of suck at contests S:
    I posted a reply under the name MajorX17. I'm glad to see more websites posting information about Firefall. I hope we can get enough comments to get this into the top 10 anticipated games list.
    Will post as firas55556, hopefully poster can be shipped easily(live in Norway) if not, at least I supported Firefall :D
  13. Timarius Beta Vanguard

Seanybob, thank you for reminding me about mustaches. You've made me remember to suggest the best cash shop item ever.

Dapper Moustache
    This extraordinarily gentlemanly moustache is capable of stopping any lady in her tracks such that she may observe and compliment such a daring and dashing facial ornament. With one of these, you'll be able to show off the gentleman in you!

EDIT: I take this time to thank you personally, sir Mark Kern, for the best time I've ever spent in an MMORPG. Vanilla WoW was amazing, and I always look back on it fondly. Even if I never got to raid in its original incarnation, I got to experience a vibrant world rich with lore while I savored amazing gameplay that kept me entertained for hours on end.

Perhaps too many hours. You know, it may have had a small impact on my homework.

Okay, a large impact.
    No, everyone gets a poster.
    • Like x 5
    Posted as DweezleX, since Dweezle was taken.
    Free posters for all!
  17. Atavax Founder

come on guys, stop slacking, i'm more then 1/10 of the posts are mine... i can't post more without it looking like spam unless others post more...
    I've posted as: Chinadian1234

yay free firefall poster. I'll stare at it until i finally get the play the game.
    Posted as 'trickykid4'. Now I'm embarrassed since reading it makes me look like a fanboy. Assholes, r5!
    Grummz you need to sleep ;)