State of the game

Discussion in 'PvE Discussion' started by Xarko, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Xarko Commander

Just curious as to how things are currently looking, I hear lots of negative things.
    Same here, I thought about the game recently and started looking things up. It's been a rocky road apparently...
    How are things haven't played in a loong while
    I'm curious about that too
  5. Bfvmg Founder

I am not. I left after Alpha and Beta. When they went live it was horrible. I am surprised it is still going.
  6. Richyda Rookie

I am curious to know. Is Firefall still up? My brother told me they closed the last server that was up. Yet haven't bothered to check it myself
    Last time I checked, there were no more than 20 people in New Eden zone :l
    I haven't even checked in a while. (Check my join date)
    RIP Firefall...
    No response, so it must be dead.
  10. BunnyHunny Centurion

Some of the stuff is actually enjoyable if you have not done the same thing for over half a year already...

Getting into the new reworked frames, setting them up and playing Defense of Dredge is not that bad imo.
    Are servers back to being stable again?
    Im sure it will get a leg back in the fight, and stand proud sooner or later
    Looks like we will have to wait and see. Only time will tell.
  14. Hazrik Centurion

Dang, I just remembered I had this game.
  16. Rivana Savior of Humanity

Sad really, the game was pretty fun for a while.
    I know right T^T
  18. fallout11 Bookworm

Its been dead for nearly a year now, just a twitching corpse.
    I haven't played for a while and popped back to see how it was doing before checking the forums.

I could run around and dabble in open world stuff but the second I try and enter a mission or change area it kicks me back to log in.

I didn't see anyone around either. Used to see tons of folk. It seems I left it too long to come back and it died a death.
  20. AeroSynth Founder

Games been dead, don't bother.