Update Notes for 1.7: Devil's Due

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by FadedPez, Apr 26, 2016.

1. crazyjeremy Founder

Thank you for replying!
    • Like x 1
  2. Gnubee Bird of Prey

Dropship Down has a missing NPC - the injured pilot.
  3. Gnubee Bird of Prey

The DT zone event seems to be bugged. The rescue stage doesn't seem to restart after a failed mission.
    As a great deal of DT content is based around this mission, this means there isn't a great deal to do. Please fix this.
    • Like x 1
    I couldn't help buut notice that crafting was not in the notes. I love to be supportive, especially when it comes to this game, but that saddens me.

Also, are there still plans for 1.8-2.0?
    • Like x 1
  5. 若爱别离 Spartan

no problem
    • Like x 1
    :D
    Anyone else lose all their levels?

I was an 86 nighthawk, now at log-in I am 66, and in game only a level 40. Do I really have to level all over again? Do I get reimbursed for the "xp" bonuses I used? What happens to perks and point when you lose 46 levels?...not sure what my stats were a few days ago.

I know you guys are working hard and I appreciate the quality of the game play.

Thanks
  8. Kryptex The Wave

once you hit 45 you start leveling from 66 again.
    Going down to 66 from 86 was them retroactively applying the XP curve.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kryptex The Wave

As for stats, you should get a free respec to choose all your stats again - and you got refunded all RB spent on rerolls.
    Protip - don't choose items/money from ER. You dont get the points back in future respecs.
    Also, you keep perks, bandwidth, frames, PR from version 1.6 ER, AND get the points back.
    #jerwillgiveoutmodulecredits
    kek
    rip greatness
  12. Skatell Beta Vanguard

latest update em8er is getting bigger check it out by searching em8er in a search engine its going to have big robots, use unreal engine 4 and a lot of cool stuff.
  14. R@ndom2014 Mercenary

ATTENTION CITIZENS EM8ER NEEDS YOUR HELPS IF YOU ARE READY TO STEP UP AND BE A HERO I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR BIG BOOTS ON AND ARMOR UP TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND READ BELOW

Help us folks back EM8ER for we are targeting to hit another awsome stretch goal for prizes and good things for all with the help of your contribution......... check it on indiegogo the game is called EM8ER

many thanks a happy poop
    poopmaster8000 the legend of this forum
    poopmaster8000 the legend of this forum
    oh no no the real legend is you!!!!!!!!!!!!! and believers for all the heros of the galaxies together we shall triumph and stomp with our big Mechs.

waves good byes firefalls you have given us many fun memories but we are now on bus to EM8ER

BEEP BEEP .... come on the EM8ER BUS we are waiting!

EM8ER is the successor of firefall if you do not believe see for yourself search on the internets this game
    and you be pleasantly happy to see big robot, big drill, big things

thanks farewell firefall poop
  19. thatsmauri Beta Vanguard

OMG... Let's hope they set this forum into read-only mode, so that people won't spam about this cupcakety EM8ER.