where to find

Discussion in 'Addons' started by Aisman, Mar 21, 2017.

hey im searching for the addon "somebuttons" where i can start missins in a mission instance

also im searching for an addon that unlocks me the campaign missions mine are locked so pls help
  2. crazyjeremy Founder

3. BunnyHunny Centurion

You do not need to get any campaign missions unlocked.
    If you have any of the "teleportation" add ons -like some buttons- you can enter all of the HC missions without having to unlock them via story missions (unless it got changed).

The only things you need to contact the r5 guy for (i hope i didn't forget anything) are
    -advancing battleframes
    -unlocking bounties
    -(probably unstucking elite ranks)
    • Like x 1
    where to find ok this is easy hero all you do is look for em8er in search on the internet search engine

Em8er is a project that will turn heads you think i am kidding check it out for yourself spread the word easy to find search on the internet once you see it you will believe

yours sincerely

poop
  5. MajHavok I Am The One Who Knocks

• Like x 1
    Makes you wonder who poop really is, doesn't it, Maj?

He joined the forum Friday. Convenient.
  7. Firemoth Commander

The question really is whose poop and what poop is i am? you can question the poop that i can reassure you the poop only tells the truth and thus the truth shall set you free

Help us folks back EM8ER for we are targeting to hit another awsome stretch goal for prizes and good things for all with the help of your contribution......... check it on indiegogo the game is called EM8ER

many thanks a happy poop
  9. crazyjeremy Founder

Stretch goals are poop.

Buy Anthem. It's already more complete and polished than Emburrr will ever get.

How do we know? Anthem employees don't have to resort to spamming a dead game just to get new players.
    Dear Buddy and buddettes may i share with you a fact that the firefall you stay is a slow and vanishing myth there is a legend of the name EM8ER it is where all have traveled to will you come and join our noble journey to the galaxy for we are champions and will not rest until the bugs are pooped off the planet.

Help us folks back EM8ER for we are targeting to hit another awesome stretch goal for prizes and good things for all with the help of your contribution......... check it on indiegogo the game is called EM8ER

many thanks a happy poop
    you are funny i like you friend EM8ER like you too teehee :)